Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia
Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia
This scholarship was established in 2013 to provide up to five students per year with a $3,000 scholarship for the coursework costs of the Juris Doctor program with Newcastle Law School.
Applicable to: International Students, Domestic Students, Law, Postgraduate, financially disadvantaged, Masters Coursework, High Achievers.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Be an international or domestic student. or Be enrolled in the Juris Doctor (JD) Program in the Faculty of Business and Law
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A copy of your undergraduate transcript
Five (5) scholarships will be offered annually. Three scholarships will be offered to International Students and two scholarships to Domestic students.
These scholarships provide $3,000.00 for an International student studying the Juris Doctor Program.
Selection of the successful candidate will be on the basis of:
- Grade Point Average.
- Performance at Interview.
There will be 3 scholarships available for International students and 2 for Domestic students.
Closing date: Thursday 31 March 2016
Faculty of Business and Law
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759
For more information, please visit official website: www.newcastle.edu.au.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Beasiswa Kuliah D3 Jiangsu Agri-Animal Husbandry Vocational College, China Jiangsu Agri-animal Husbandry Vocational College didirikan pada tahun 1958 dan berlokasi di Taizhou, Provinsi Jiangsu, China. Kampus ini merupakan satu-satunya kampus yang berfokus pada […]
- Arab Student Aid International (ASAI) Scholarship 2010-11 The Arab Student Aid International is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization operating in the United States; donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. ASAI is formally […]
- Living Stipend Scholarships, Bond University, Australia Bond University, Australia, is offering living stipend scholarships for all students commencing Doctoral degree in 2017. The scholarship will provide living allowance of $26,288 per annum […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- CBS International Innovation Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- International Masters Excellence Scholarships (Medical Sciences), Newcastle University, UK Value of award
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 entry for one year.
Application closing date
The closing date for applications is 22 July […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded scholarships are available to all students from any country and research areas within the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures, School of Environment, Education and […]
- Bond University Postgraduate Award, Australia Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia semoga informasi tentang Juris Doctor (JD) Scholarships, University of Newcastle, Australia ini bermanfaat.