P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS) Fund was established to provide scholarships for international women students to pursue graduate study in the United States and Canada.
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study, working toward a graduate degree in a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student must not hold citizenship or permanent residency of the United States or Canada.
- Scholarships are not given for research, internships, practical training, or travel.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining and be enrolled on campus for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working on dissertations only are not eligible as first-time applicants.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $10,000.
Deadline: 31st January.
For more scholarship information and application, visit: P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund Website at http://www.peointernational.org/
613 total views, 7 views today
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Students Scholarships, Nitori International Scholarship Foundation, Japan Application Requirements for foreign student applicants for the scholarship of public interest incorporated foundation Nitori International Scholarship Foundation(hereinafter referred to […]
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students, China University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage […]
- ASHTON BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2012 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UK Aston Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarship in MBA for International students, UK 2012. Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: EU countries, Latin American […]
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students USST administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage excellent international students and scholars to […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students This scholarship is available to outstanding international high school graduates (70% or above in year 12, or equivalent). The purpose of this scholarship is to attract students to […]
- University of Central Lancashire International Scholarship “Women in Education”, UK University of Central Lancashire International PhD Scholarships, School of Education & Social Sciences on Women in Education , UK Study Subject: Women in education: a case for faith […]
- 2011 Republic of Croatia Scholarship for International Students and Professors Scholarships for foreign students and professors of higher education institutions as well as research fellows who intend to gain further professional experience in Croatian institutions […]
- Huygens Scholarship Programme for International Students Scholarships for excellent students from all countries. Study in Holland. Target group: Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree , PhD degreePurpose: Study, ResearchField of study: AllCountries: […]
- International Students Academic Merit Scholarship, East Tennessee State University, USA The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of […]