Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries
2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries
OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and who wish to study for a Master’s degree are welcome to apply for the OFID Scholarship 2011/2012. The OFID scholarship will be awarded to support one student or candidate for Master’s degree studies. The applicant may be from any developing country, and he/she must first obtain admission to pursue a Master’s degree studies in a relevant field of development, in any recognized university/college in the world. Through its scholarship scheme, OFID aims to help highly motivated, highly-driven individuals overcome one of the biggest challenges to their careers – the cost of graduate studies. The winner of the OFID Scholarship Award will receive a scholarship of up to US$100,000. The funds will be spread over a maximum of two years, toward the completion of a Master’s degree, or its equivalent, at an accredited educational institution, starting in the autumn of the academic year 2011/2012.
Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application. Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent, Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent, Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2010, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree. Must be a national of a developing country (please see list of eligible countries below), Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Study Subject: Courses offered by OFID
Employer: OFID Organization
Application Deadline: 4 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries, Munich Intellectual Property Law Center, Germany DAAD Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries The MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s program of “Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries.” If […]
- The Robinson Scholarship for MSc Student from Developing Countries, Lancaster University, UK Eddie Robinson took the MA (as it then was) in Operational Research in 1971-72. After leaving Lancaster he has had a successful career in the United States with Mars Inc. He has […]
- Scholarship Opportunity for Students from Developing Countries to Study in Italy The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study […]
- The One-World-Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries, Austria One World-The Fellowship Programme is aimed at students from developing countries in Austrian universities and aims to contribute to the peaceful coexistence of people from different […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Postgraduate Courses for Professionals with Relevance to Developing Countries, DAAD Germany From among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions of higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully chosen selection […]
- The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries The Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU) Scholarships are available for outstanding applicants from developing countries who can demonstrate need for financial assistance, and they will be […]
- 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fellowships can be obtained for a selected number of master’s degree programmes. The Dutch higher education institutions offer many international […]
- Bentley Cropping Systems Fellowship for Developing Countries This Fellowship (a bequest from Helen S. Bentley and C. Fred Bentley) provides assistance to Canadian and developing-country graduate students with a university degree in agriculture, […]
- CUD Scholarship Program for Developing Country 2012-2013 The Scholarships Program 2012-2013 is now availaible.Within the programme for international courses and training programmes, CIUF grants 150 scholarships for participation into the […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries semoga informasi tentang 2011-2012 OFID Scholarship for Applicants from Developing Countries ini bermanfaat.