Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore
APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore
APEC scholarship open to nationals of the selected APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU
Study Subject: Business Administration
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU:
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, United States, Vietnam.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of management or professional experience
- Proficiency in the English Language
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test [GMAT]
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
There is no bond attached to the scholarship. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed. Awards that are not taken up will be given to other qualified candidates.
– Each scholarship is tenable for 4 trimesters (≈ 16 months) only
– Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,400.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Open in November and close in December each year. Application for the APEC scholarship is to be submitted online via Official Website Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of their online application for reference.
After submitting the online application, applicants should check that the Transcript Request Form is printed and sent to the appropriate authority of the University or institution attended for a transcript to be issued directly to this University. Specific instruction are given in the form.
Supporting documents need to be sent to MBA office by post. Applications without application fee or supporting documents will not be processed.
Please print “APEC SCHOLARSHIP” on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Upon receipt of your application form and application fee, an acknowledgement will be issued to you. The acknowledgement also serves as the receipt of payment of the application fee.
Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility requirements, whose applications are incomplete or are received after the closing date will not be considered.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Open in November 2011 and close in December 2011.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- APEC Scholarship for MBA Program at Nanyang Technological University Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is an internationally reputed research-intensive tertiary institution in Singapore. NTU will offer MBA scholarships for nationals of the following […]
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARS APPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012 UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY WORLD SCHOLARSAPPLICATION GUIDELINES – SEMESTER 1 2011/2012IntroductionThe University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD […]
- The University of Sydney World Scholars Awards 2011 The University of Sydney World Scholars awards provide opportunities for academically gifted PhD candidates who have developed innovative research projects to undertake a PhD degree at the […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding […]
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management […]
- Colombo Plan Scholarship in Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is funded by alumni of the Faculty of Engineering who studied at The University of Auckland under the Colombo Plan, together with other […]
- LLM International Scholarships, University of Southampton, UK LLM International Scholarships 2012-13The School of Law is delighted to be able to offer up to 7 International Scholarships of £6750 each for applicants to the LLM programmes for the […]
- Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship, National University of Singapore The GKS Scholarship was established by the financial community in Singapore to honour then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore, Dr Goh Keng Swee, who helped foster Singapore’s economic […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships in Agriculture by SEARCA SEARCA Invites Applications for Graduate Scholarship in Agriculture for School Year 2011/2012 The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) […]
- University of Nottingham – ASEAN Masters Scholarship 2011 International Office ScholarshipsThe University of Nottingham offers a comprehensive and expanding range of scholarships in order to encourage academic excellence, aid diversity, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore semoga informasi tentang APEC Scholarship for full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at NTU, Singapore ini bermanfaat.