Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK
Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK
Do you want to be part of a world-leading community?
20 Full Tuition Fees Scholarships.
10 of these scholarships will include a stipend for the most outstanding students.
This highly competitive, prestigious scholarship is to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students registering on engineering research degree programmes at The University of Nottingham.
We are looking for applications from exceptional students who are seriously committed to furthering the boundaries of engineering, students who are excited about the prospect of working with some of the world’s leading researchers and who aspire to be the best in their profession.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time PhD research degree programme at Nottingham in September or October 2013 – in the Faculty of Engineering
The closing dates for applications are 1st March 2013 and 28th June 2013 – 12 mid-day (UK time)
- The spring scholarship round, closing date 1st March, is primarily for applicants who already have their undergraduate or postgraduate degree results.
- Applicants who do not have their degree transcripts on 1st March are normally deferred until the summer scholarship round, closing date 28th June.
- Applicants may only apply once.
The high value of this award reflects the University’s aim to attract the best students from around the world and to support them during their study.
It is important that you state on your scholarship application the specific topic you are interested in researching and why; applications listing broad fields of research eg ‘civil engineering’ or ‘mechanical engineering’ rarely get supported.
These scholarships are for 3 years of a research programme and are subject to satisfactory progress each year.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for international PhD students at University of Warwick – UK, starting their studies in October 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. The scholarships […]
- International Scholarship Programme ENS Cachan 2011-2012, France International Scholarship Programme 2011-2012The International Scholarship Programme of the ENS Cachan is open to foreign students performing or who have studied and obtained their last […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK The Business School’s Dean’s ScholarshipsJanuary 2013 entry This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time MA/MSc course in The Business […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- MBA Scholarships, Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth, UK The Master of Business Administration (MBA) scholarships for 2013 entry are open to Home, EU and International students. You can apply to be considered if you:Are fully self-fundingHave […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK semoga informasi tentang Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK ini bermanfaat.