Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Compter Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) 2011 maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Compter Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) 2011
Master Scholarships in Compter Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) 2011
The Erasmus Mundus programme “Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering” (COSSE) is a joint initiative of four European universities:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Technical University of Berlin, Germany
- Technical University of Delft, the Netherlands
- Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen- Nürnberg, Germany
The field of computer simulations is of great importance for high-tech industry and scientific/engineering research, e.g. virtual processing, climate studies, fluid dynamics, advanced materials, etc. Often the field is referred to as the third pillar of science complementing theory and experiments.
COSSE is a two-year master’s programme offering a double degree from two universities. The students enter one of the universities and continue the second year at one of the other institutions in another country. COSSE offers education of the highest international standard as well as a unique experience of meeting different European cultures, languages, climate and nature.
Required documents for COSSE
- A signed cover sheet (generated from the web-based application at studera.nu/english – Application code: COSSE)
- A correctly certified copy of your bachelor’s degree in original language and translated into English.
- A correctly certified copy of your transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included. Please also provide the university course descriptions from your university study guide or the university website.
- Proof of your English proficiency.
- GRE test-scores, if available. (GRE General Test as well as GRE Subject Tests in Computer Science and Mathematics).
- A Curriculum vitae including details on your academic career.
- A letter of motivation including an indication of which specialization you wish to take and why, an indication of your preferred mobility track, a brief summary of your thesis work, stating the credits and grade.
- A copy of your passport or some other kind of identification in English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of the most recently attended higher institution.
The category A (Non EU student) scholarship includes:
- Travel and installation costs: € 8000 for a 2 year programme
- Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 4000/semester
- Monthly allowance: € 1000/month
The category B (EU student) scholarship includes:
- Travel and installation costs – only if the EM master’s programme includes a mobility period to a Third-Country partner: € 3000
- Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 2000/semester
- Monthly allowance: € 500/month
Category A (non EU)
15 September – 15 November, 2010
Category B (EU)
15 January – 31 March, 2011
Contact detail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Master Scholarships in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics, Erasmus Mundus The aim of the European Master in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics (FUSION-EP) programme is to provide a high-level, multinational, research-oriented education in […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship Program in Language and Communication Technologies Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Language and Communication Technologies for Overseas and non-overseas applicantsStudy Subject: Language and Communication TechnologiesEmployer: Erasmus […]
- EMARO Master Scholarships on Advanced Robotics EMARO, European Master on Advanced RObotics, is an integrated Masters course conducted by three European institutions and three Asian institutions : Ecole Centrale de Nantes- France […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
- Up to 4 PhD Student Positions in Integrated Devices and Circuits at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks one to four Ph.D. Students in electronics in SiC for high temperature and radiation hard environments.KTH is the largest […]
- PhD Student Position in Materials Physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks a Ph.D. Student in Materials PhysicsKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad […]
- PhD student in Speech and Music Communication at KTH Royal Institute of Technology Brief Description KTH School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) seeks a PhD student in Speech and Music communication The WorkplaceKTH is the largest technical university in […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP), Europe The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. It directly responds to the educational […]
- International Master in Rural Development (IMRD) 2011-2013, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The joint International Master in Rural Development (IMRD), part of the European Erasmus Mundus program, offers the opportunity to study the European vision on rural development in its […]
- Post Graduate scholarships at Australian National University The Australian National University (ANU) offers a range of one and two year Masters by Coursework programs in engineering, information technology and computing. Two of these programs […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Compter Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) 2011 semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Compter Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) 2011 ini bermanfaat.