Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting
PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting
The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings with 94 per cent of its research classified as being of international quality (RAE 2008). As part of its ongoing development of postgraduate research, the Business School is offering up to 10 fully-funded studentships for October 2011 start. Priority will be given to applicants with research proposals that align with Business School priorities as well as the University of Exeter Research Beacons and Key Themes Official Website .
We are keen to attract students with strong experience of independent research and knowledge of research methods, techniques and approaches at Master’s level. As with all Doctoral students in the Business School, further training opportunities are available based on training needs assessment at the start of your studies.
Please refer to the information on departmental research specialisms for information about faculty interests.
More information on the School can be found here:
Official Website .
You should have an appropriate first degree with a significant quantitative component of class 2:1 or above. You should also have a good Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a closely related discipline.
Preference will be given to applicants who have received ESRC accredited training at Master’s level. If English is not your first language, a language test certificate is required with the following minimum requirements for this studentship: IELTS 7.0. Personal qualities should also include the ability to work independently and high degree of motivation necessary to complete a PhD in three years.
All fees paid for three years plus an annual Research Council-equivalent maintenance grant for three years. In 2010/11 this was £13,590 per year; the 2011/12 grant will be announced later in the year.
How to apply
In order to apply you will need to complete an online web form where you must submit some personal details and upload the following documents
· Covering letter
· Research proposal
· IELTS/TOEFL certificate (where applicable)
· Details of 2 referees
Your covering letter should detail your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to undertake the doctoral research and to submit your thesis within three years.
Please add a one page appendix in which you set out succinctly
(i) your overall IELTS score, with components (if relevant);
(ii) the name of your (Master’s) training award and it’s level;
(iii) the subjects studied in your postgraduate degree(s) as relevant to your research proposal and the grades you received.
Click for further information on how to develop a high standard of research proposal
The closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 25th February 2011.
Application Deadline : 25 February 2011
Visit Official Website .
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- 70 PhD Studentships at University of Sussex University of Sussex Investing in the next 50 years of excellence £3.3 million in funding to support up to 70 Doctoral Studentships .The University of Sussex has a long history of […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- 2011-2012 International Doctoral Program in Economics at Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy Call for Application for International Doctoral Scholarship in Economics in Italy Study Subject:EconomicsEmployer:Sant’Anna School of Advanced StudiesLevel:PhD Sant’Anna School of Advanced […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at University of Konstanz Brief Description The Doctoral Programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance at the Department of Economics of the University of Konstanz, Germany, offers scholarships to applicants […]
- PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK Scholarship for those students who have Accounting and Finance, Organizational Performance and Employment Relations, Leadership, ManagementKent Business School (KBS) invites applications […]
- 3 Researchers to the Doctoral Program of the President of the University Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is one of Finland’s leading learning and research institutions with its some 12,200 students and 2,000 employees. The University operates in close […]
- [Denmark] PhD in Globalization, ISG at Roskilde University PhD in Globalization, ISG, Roskilde University, DenmarkThe Institute for Society and Globalisation (ISG) specialises in interdisciplinary research and teaching in the social […]
- Social Science Doctoral Training Centre Studentships 2011 at University of Plymouth The newly established University of Plymouth Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre is delighted to announce the availability of 5 PhD studentships. Successful applicants who are […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting ini bermanfaat.