Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK
The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that offered by the Research Councils (£13,590 in 2011-12).
These scholarships will be offered for one year in the first instance, renewable for a maximum period of three and a half years subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship includes a travel grant of up to £1750 to allow students to present their work at national and international conferences.
Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2i) and preferably a Master’s degree (MSc, MMath, Msci) at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
The scholarship competition is open to all postgraduate research applicants. UK, EU and overseas fee paying students as well as full-time and part-time postgraduate research students are invited to apply.
How to apply
To be eligible for these scholarships, candidates must make a formal application for postgraduate research study at the University of Kent. To be considered for one of these scholarship, applicants should select the box `School Scholarship’ under ‘How are you intending to fund your studies?’ on the Kent application form: http://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgrad/apply/index.html
Applications for PhD scholarships will be considered in two rounds. The deadlines for receipt of completed applications are:
- First deadline 20th April 2012
- Second deadline 22nd June 2012
For further information please contact:
School of Mathematics, Statistics & Actuarial Science
University of Kent
Kent CT2 7NF
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK Scholarship for those students who have Accounting and Finance, Organizational Performance and Employment Relations, Leadership, ManagementKent Business School (KBS) invites applications […]
- POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS One full fee scholarship will be available.ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:This award is only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the […]
- PhD Studentship in The significance of the oxidation state of gold in heterogeneous catalysis at Cardiff School of Chemistry Gold is widely recognised as having enormous promise in heterogeneous catalysis but development has been hindered by the lack of fundamental understanding of reaction mechanism.The aim […]
- 2011 Fully Funded ESRC PhD Studentships in Social Sciences at University of Kent in UK The University of Kent is proud to be part of the South-East ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (DTC) in partnership with the Universities of Reading, Royal Holloway and Surrey. This centre […]
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying Merit Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School from […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarship, School of Psychology, University of Kent, UK Applications are invited for the prestigious School of Psychology International Undergraduate Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2012.The scholarships have been created to attract the […]
- MSc Tourism and Travel Management, Nottingham University Business School, UK MSc Tourism and Travel Management Bursaries 2011-2012 Direct RouteThe Tourism and Travel Research Institute is offering up to two £1,000 scholarships for applicants who have secured a […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- MA in Architecture and Cities Scholarship, Kent School of Architecture, University of Kent, UK At Kent School of Architecture staff and students work together to create a stimulating post-graduate environment for learning and furthering our knowledge of architecture and cities. We […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK ini bermanfaat.