Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry
Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry
A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein ubiquitylation pathway.
The position requires a doctoral degree in biochemistry. Applicants must have significant experience purifying and analysing proteins. Preference will be given to those familiar with the analysis of components of the ubiquitylation pathway, or the biophysical analysis of proteins and enzymes. The laboratory is fully equipped for all aspects of molecular biology, protein chemistry, and structural biology.
The appointment is for a period of 2 years, and the successful applicant will be expected to take up the position in 2011, preferably before September.
Applications will close on Friday 6 May 2011
Application Deadline : 6 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster is inviting applications for PhD Fellowship. Applicants must hold a Master, Diploma or equivalent degree in […]
- PhD student position within the ATLAS experiment at the CERN Large Hardon Collider at University of Uppsala Scholarshipat the Department of Physics and Astronomy. Starting date: Spring term 2011.The Uppsala ATLAS group is part of the High Energy Physics group at the Department of Physics and […]
- PhD Student position in Biophysical Chemistry at University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg, Faculty of Science announces; Ph.D. student position in biophysical chemistry at the Department of ChemistryWe are looking for a highly motivated PhD student […]
- [Norway] Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of OsloOverview One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and […]
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo, Norway One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law. The Postdoctoral researcher will become part in a vibrant research […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry The University of Siegen offers following position for a period of up to 4 years in the Chemistry department 1 PhD student position (half position, wage group 13 TV-L/2) Requirements: • […]
- Clarendon Fund at University of Oxford We are delighted to announce that the Clarendon Fund has now opened up to all graduate applicants regardless of nationality. From 1 September 2011, all graduate applicants to […]
- Postdoctoral Position in 3D Electron Microscopy of Membrane Proteins at University of Vermont OverviewA postdoctoral position is available in the laboratory of Prof. Michael Radermacher at the University of Vermont, to study the structure and function of mitochondrial and […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry ini bermanfaat.