Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry
Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry
A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein ubiquitylation pathway.
The position requires a doctoral degree in biochemistry. Applicants must have significant experience purifying and analysing proteins. Preference will be given to those familiar with the analysis of components of the ubiquitylation pathway, or the biophysical analysis of proteins and enzymes. The laboratory is fully equipped for all aspects of molecular biology, protein chemistry, and structural biology.
The appointment is for a period of 2 years, and the successful applicant will be expected to take up the position in 2011, preferably before September.
Applications will close on Friday 6 May 2011
Application Deadline : 6 May 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Competition at Columbia University The Committee on Global Thought`s annual post-doctoral fellowship competition opens on September 15, 2011, for positions for the 2012-2013 academic year.The post-doctoral fellowship of the […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Earth, Environmental, and Ocean Sciences at Columbia University Columbia`s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships in the earth, environmental and ocean sciences. Candidates should have recently completed […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern The purpose of the PhD project is through laboratory and small pilot plant experiments combined with LC/MS analysis to investigate the industrial viability of membrane processes in the […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism, University of Pennsylvania, USA Beginning in January 2011, the Penn Program on Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism (DCC) invites applications for a one-year DCC Postdoctoral Fellow in any discipline whose […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Position The Hamilton Institute, at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM) is searching for a postdoctoral fellow to conduct advanced research as part of the IBM Exascale Stream […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center (Shorenstein APARC) in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University is pleased to announce a […]
- Journalism Fellowship Programme, Reuters Institute, University of Oxford, UK The Journalism Fellowship Programme at Oxford offers a practical form of professional assistance to established and mid-career journalists. Its purpose is to allow journalists to tackle […]
- Kenneth W Russell Fellowship in Archaeology, American Center of Oriental Research, Jordan The Kenneth W. Russell Fellowship will be awarded to assist a graduate student of any nationality other than Jordanian to participate in an ACOR approved archaeological excavation or […]
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK The Radcliffe Department of Medicine 4 year PhD Scholars ProgrammeThe Radcliffe Department of Medicine at the University of Oxford is a large multi-disciplinary Department that undertakes […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry ini bermanfaat.