Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
- Department: Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems Laboratory
- Location: Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 Euros, commensurate with qualifications
- Original Posting Web Page: Official Website.
- Keywords: exascale computing, parallel programming models, runtime systems for parallel programming
The CARV laboratory of the Institute of Computer Science at the Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas, is seeking applicants for postdoctoral positions to work on programming models, runtime support, and adaptation of scientific applications for Exascale computing systems. Having surpassed the Petaflop barrier, supercomputers are reaching for the Exaflop target, using millions of processor cores.
This challenge opens up numerous exciting opportunities in research at all layers of the software stack. The ideal candidate should have strong background in parallel programming and system software for parallel computing at all scales (chip-level, node-level, cluster-level), a strong publications record in central conferences in these areas, and experience in building systems software prototypes and parallel applications at scale. Outstanding postdoctoral candidates may be considered for tenure-track research positions at FORTH-ICS.
Required Skills: Documented research record in parallel programming and system software for parallel computing at all scales.
Desired Skills: Parallel programming using distributed-memory and shared-memory models (MPI, OpenMP, CUDA/OpenCL, PGAS languages), compiler and runtime support for parallel programming (in particular, techniques for scheduling and locality management), parallel application development and optimization on Petaflop-class supercomputers.
Education: A Ph.D in computer science, computer engineering, or related field is required. To apply, please send a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, including three names for references to Prof. Dimitris Nikolopoulos (EMAIL OBFUSCATED). For further technical inquiries, please contact Prof. Dimitris Nikolopoulos (EMAIL OBFUSCATED).
FORTH-ICS: Official Website.
CARV: Official Website.
Crete: Official Website.
Send questions about this position to: Professor Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos
Application Deadline: June 1, 2010
University/Research Lab: Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Soil Carbon Dynamics at University of Central Lancashire The Environmental Sciences Division (ESD), Official Website., at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Official Website ., has an immediate opening for a post doctoral research […]
- [US] Postdoctoral Research Associate in Data Management for Petascale Scientific Applications at Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) Postdoctoral Research Associate for Grid Computing and Scientific Workflow AutomationNational Center for Computational SciencesComputer and Computational Sciences DirectorateOak Ridge […]
- Two Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Optimization for Air Traffic Management at University of Bristol You will be the primary researcher on one of two projects developing optimization methods for use in Air Traffic Management (ATM). The first project is “Supervision of Route Optimizers” […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- 12 PhD Scholarships Research Assistantships and Post-doctoral Research Associate The TR32 is an interdisciplinary collaborative research center including the universities of Aachen, Bonn, Cologne and the Research Centre Jülich(Germany). The TR32 comprises a broad […]
- PhD or Postdoctoral Research Position in the Area of Machine Learning-Neural Networks-Robot Control PhD or Postdoc research position in the area of machine learning/ neural networks / robot control is open in the MINDS research group. The position is created within the integrated project […]
- PhD Student in Foresight and Innovation Systems at VTT Technical Research Center VTT is launching second international graduate school in 2011 to attract new, PhD students. We are looking for 15 new PhD students (incl. one Post Doc Researcher) that are expected to […]
- Postdoctoral Position, Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Taiwan Two openings at the level of postdoctoral research fellows in computational sciences are available at the Research Center of Applied Sciences (RCAS), Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taipei, […]
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Criminology/Sociology of Law at University of Oslo, Norway One position is avalable at the University of Oslo, Faculty of Law, Department of Criminology and Sociology of Law. The Postdoctoral researcher will become part in a vibrant research […]
Web Populer: Biaya | Info Kerja | Polling | Berita | Lowongan Kerja
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) ini bermanfaat.