Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia
Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia
The Riga Graduate School of Law announces Scholarships for an LL.M degree in Public International Law and Human Rights funded by the Open Society Institute (OSI). Eligible students currently are invited to apply for the Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL) Public International Law and Human Rights Programme. The programme provides expertise in Public International Law and Human Rights and also offers courses in European Law. The programme is competitive and very prestigious. The Programme is based at the RGSL located in Riga, Latvia. It is available to individuals with bachelor’s or master’s degree in law or related fields (or will be awarded a degree prior to admission to the programme), obtained in at least four years long studies, if basic knowledge in law and corresponding work experience is acquired; second level professional higher education, professional bachelor’s or master’s degree in law or other related fields, if basic knowledge in law and corresponding work experience is acquired.
- Satisfy standard RGSL entry requirements (with respect to educational background and English proficiency);
- Have experience in the fields of public international law or human rights for a minimum of one year;
- Indicate in the application: current place of employment and specify in detail the applicant’s plan to return to work in the field of public service after completing the LL.M programme.
Russia,Byelorussia,Ukraine, all countries listed in region of South Eastern Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro and Serbia;
all countries listed in region of Central Eurasia: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
An application is considered completed only when the RGSL has received all required documents.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 March 2011
Visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia Scholarships are available to students from Russia, Byelorussia, Ukraine and South Eastern Europe and Central Eurasia regions.Each scholarship recipient will receive an amount covering […]
- Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships, University of Birmingham, UK The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer the Queen Elizabeth II international scholarships worth £7,000 towards tuition fees for a one year masters course to graduates of the […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity-EMMAPA Scholarship Position The Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity – EMMAPA, is a postgraduate university program, providing a state –of-the-art on research and teaching methodology in Adapted […]
- LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have […]
- [UK] Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships for International Students Newcastle University and INTO Newcastle University invites applications for the Newcastle University Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to assist international […]
- 5 International Undergraduate Foundation Scholarships, Queen`s University Belfast Queen`s University Belfast and INTO Queen`s University Belfast invites applications for the Queen`s University Belfast Foundation Scholarships. The scholarships have been created to […]
- Master Scholarship in Democracy and Human Rights at the University of Sarajevo The European Regional Master’s Degree in Democracy and Human Rights in South-East Europe (ERMA), is a regional interdisciplinary one–year full time MA programme. It is established in […]
- EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group Scholarships, Sheffield Hallam University, UK International applicants from EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group for the 2012/13 academic year may apply for a Sheffield Hallam University scholarship worth £1000.To mark the […]
- Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award, Golden Key International Honour Society Asia-Pacific Entrepreneurs Award Description: $1000 (AUD) awarded to one Golden Key member at an Australian, New Zealand or Malaysian chapter. Eligibility: Student or alumni members who […]
- International Graduate Student Scholarship (IGSS) at University of Manitoba Beginning with the 2005-2006 academic session, scholarships will be offered to recognize and reward the excellence of international graduate students pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia semoga informasi tentang Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia ini bermanfaat.