Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students
Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students
USST administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage excellent international students and scholars to study at USST.
Type A (full scholarship)- It is granted to excellent international students who will apply for Master/Doctor degree program in USST
Type B (partial scholarship)- It is granted to excellent international students who will apply for Bachelor/Master/Doctor degree program in USST
Type C (scholarship for outstanding students)- It is granted to outstanding international students who take long term degree program in USST.
1. Non-Chinese citizen in good health
2. Applicants pursuing Bachelor’s degree should hold High School degree diploma or the equivalent and should be under the age of 25, and the applicant can only apply for Type B or Type C scholarships. Applicants pursuing Master’s degree should hold Bachelor degree diploma or the equivalent and should not be under the age of 35. Applicants pursuing Doctor’s degree should hold Master degree diploma or the equivalent and should not be under the age of 40.
3. The applicants should have excellent academic records.
4. The applicants should be in default of any other Chinese government scholarship.
Study Subject(s): Subjects taught at University
Course Level: Bachelor/Master/Doctor degree program
Scholarship Provider: Shanghai Municipal Government
Scholarship can be taken at: China
Scholarship Application Deadline: Type A – Jan 1st to Jun 10th every year, Type B- Jan 1st to Jun 10th every year, Type C- Mar 1st to Sep 30th every year
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral degrees The Chinese Government Scholarships cover all levels of studies – Undergraduates, Master degrees and Doctoral degrees. They also cater for Chinese language students, general scholars and […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Ajou University, Korea Admission ScheduleApplication Period: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Interview: February, 2012 ~ March, 2012Announcement of Acceptance: Middle of the April 11, 2012Eligibility for […]
- Diploma, Bachelor & Master Scholarships, Management Development Institute of Singapore The MDIS Merit Scholarship is an initiative aimed at providing high-calibre students with the opportunity to develop to their full potential. It offers scholarships to outstanding […]
- Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students, China University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) administers 3 types of international students scholarship offered by the Shanghai Municipal Government in an attempt to encourage […]
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- Doctoral, Master and Bachelor Scholarships, Asia University, Taiwan Asia University provides a limited number of scholarships each year for talented international students. All applicants may have an opportunity to compete for scholarships provided by […]
- Santander – University of Southampton USA Master Scholarships 2012 Santander Universities offer 2 “Santander-University of Southampton USA Masters Scholarships” of up to £5,000 each to USA students who are interested in studying at a Master’s degree at […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST), Korea Application Schedule Application Spring Semester(2nd): Oct. 6 ~ 18, 2011Spring Semester(3rd): Dec. 15 ~ 29, 2011Online registration will be open until 17:00 of application due date.Not […]
- International Student PGT Scholarship at University of Plymouth The University of Plymouth is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for one […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students semoga informasi tentang Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship for International Students ini bermanfaat.