Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students
The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students
The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master course gives an extensive two-year Master level teaching program focusing on advanced research and applied topics that will constitute the near and extended future scientific goals in the field of Photonics Engineering,Nanophotonics and Biophotonics,with interdisciplinary applications. Master students benefiting from this program will be able to work on today’s new challenges in their academic or applied research careers:understand and control matter and optical phenomena at the ultimate nanometric scale,provide new imaging and monitoring tools for the most complex biological processes from cells and tissues to clinical applications,bring new and original tools for the future optical devices.
The students that can candidate to the program need a “bachelor” or “Licence” level corresponding to,at least,180 ECTS (validated for European students or their equivalent for students from third countries),in the field of:physics,engineering,electrical engineering,mechanical engineering,physical chemistry,applied physics,optics or a related field. A medium level in English is required.
Study Subject(s): Photonics Engineering,Nanophotonics and Biophotonics
Course Level: Masters
Scholarship Provider: Erasmus Mundus
Scholarship can be taken at: France, Germany, Spain
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 23th,2012
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and Biophotonics (EUROPHOTONICS) Erasmus Mundus Masters Course – EUROPHOTONICS Master in Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and BiophotonicsDuration: 2 years The Master for Photonics Engineering, Nanophotonics and […]
- Master Scholarship in Optics in Science & Technology at Institut D’Optique Graduate School, France Students enrolled in the two-year programme will study in two different countries of their choice, spending one year in each and offering the opportunity to acquire 60 European Credit […]
- Master Scholaship in Physics at Blaise Pascal University, France Blaise Pascal University is opening the second year of its Master of Physics of Nanostructures to scientifically confirmed foreign students. Advanced theoretical courses includes: […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarships in Istanbul Sehir University 2010-2011, Turkey Istanbul Şehir University, established in 2008 by the Foundation for Sciences and Arts (BSV), will open doors to its very first students in the 2010-2011 academic year with 4 faculties […]
- Master Scholarships at Politecnico di Torino POLITECNICO DI TORINO SPECIALIZING MASTERS (a.a. 2011/2012)The "Specializing Master" is a scientific perfection qualification that you can acquire if you have a three year degree (I level […]
- Eiffel Scholarships for Master & PhD, France The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs launched the Eiffel excellence scholarship programme in January 1999 to support French centres of higher education in their […]
- Master Scholarships 2011 at the Abbe School of Photonics, Friedrich Schiller Universitat, Germany International students wishing to go for a Master at the Abbe School of Photonics can apply for a scholarship, which is granted in cooperation with partners from the German Optics & […]
- Master Scholarship Position in Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (ALGANT) The ALGANT Master course is open to all interested students in Europe and elsewhere. The European Union supports the course by financing about a ten scholarships for students outside […]
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Skövde The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s program at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60,000 per year (50% of the […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. The European Commission`s Erasmus […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students semoga informasi tentang The EuroPhotonics EMMC Master Scholarships for International Students ini bermanfaat.