Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK
Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK
The Wolfson Foundation seeks to support excellence and has provided longstanding support for higher education and the humanities. The Foundation has been concerned about the funding situation for the humanities and the potential impact of increased undergraduate debt on the ability of students to progress to postgraduate studies.
The Foundation is addressing these concerns by creating the Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities. The Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding humanities students who demonstrate the potential to make an impact on their chosen field (history, literature and languages). Wolfson Scholarships are awarded solely on academic merit.
In line with the Foundation’s policy of backing excellence, scholarships are offered at a carefully selected group of nine universities that have strengths across the three disciplines, of which the University of Oxford is one. Oxford has been awarded three scholarships and is providing matched funding to enable a total of six scholarships to be awarded for the 2013-14 academic year.
The Wolfson Foundation was instrumental in the establishment of Wolfson College. To reflect this relationship, at least three of the new scholars will join Wolfson College.
Am I eligible?
The Scholarships are open to candidates of all nationalities, who should be applying to start a new doctoral course at Oxford.
The Scholarships are available in three disciplines that align closely with the Foundation’s interests: history, literature and languages. The Scholarships are available for doctoral research only.
Students should have an outstanding academic record, usually a first class honours degree at undergraduate level and a Master’s degree from a recognised university in a cognate field of study to their proposed doctoral research.
What does it cover?
100% of university and college fees, and a grant for living costs of at least £15,000 per annum. Funds for research and training costs will also be available to scholars. Awards are made for three years.
How do I apply?
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline, and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (13 March 2013). Applications with an outstanding admissions decision after this date, or applications which are re-evaluated against the later March deadline field, are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
All eligible applicants who have applied correctly for their chosen course of study will automatically be considered for the Scholarships.
How will I know if I have been successful?
Successful candidates will be notified by email from April 2013. This webpage will be updated to show when all decisions have been made. If you have not heard from us by the time this notice is posted, then your application to this scheme has been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback on applications.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarship in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK As Ertegun Scholars, the world’s top graduate students in the Humanities are brought together with Oxford’s exceptional community of scholars, in a unique setting that fosters dialogue […]
- Oxford And Cambridge Scholarships 2011 from The Said Foundation These Guidance Notes are intended to answer your questions about the Foundation and its scholarship criteria, and also to guide you through completing the application process for Oxford […]
- Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities, University of Sheffield, UK The University of Sheffield has been given a substantial grant to enhance postgraduate research, thanks to the Wolfson Foundation, a charity that awards grants to support and promote […]
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College invites applications for this MPhil Scholarship from students who will begin studying at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2012-2013 for an MPhil degree in any […]
- Scholarships for the Public International Law and Human Rights Programme (LL.M), Latvia Scholarships are available to students from Russia, Byelorussia, Ukraine and South Eastern Europe and Central Eurasia regions.Each scholarship recipient will receive an amount covering […]
- Graduate Scholarships in Economic History, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK St Cross College jointly with the Faculty of History offers the following scholarship for students who will be studying for a MSc or MPhil in Economic and Social History at the […]
- Yousef Jameel Scholarship in History of Islamic Art, University of Oxford, UK The Yousef Jameel Scholarship is generously funded by Sheikh Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel. This fully funded research scholarship is available to one graduate student demonstrating […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- 2011 Merit-Based Scholarship from The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation Announcing $30,000 Scholarships for College Students Who Want to Make a Difference Deadline for receipt of nominations: February 1, 2011.ABOUT US: THE TRUMAN FOUNDATIONThe Harry S. Truman […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK semoga informasi tentang Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships in Humanities, University of Oxford, UK ini bermanfaat.