Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK
Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK
Our new Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship supports overseas students who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex. We are offering a scholarship worth £2,000 if your grades in your first degree are equivalent to a UK first class degree.
This new scholarship scheme is for students seeking to join our University in October 2013. Awards will be made on the basis of grades obtained in your first degree, so all applications for relevant courses will automatically be considered. The scholarship is awarded as a partial tuition fee waiver and is available for students on postgraduate taught courses (excluding MBA).
All our relevant course applications, received by the given deadline, will automatically be considered for this scholarship and a fee discount applied to all who meet our grade requirements.
- These scholarships are restricted to applicants who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded. They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Students must have been awarded a first degree with a grade equivalent to a UK first class honours bachelor’s degree.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships.
- These scholarships do not apply to deferred entry. Where a student, to whom a scholarship has been offered, requests deferred entry, the award will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
How do I apply?
- These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered.
- The University will use official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of the original application, as evidence of grades achieved and no alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.
- Applicants who have firmly accepted an offer of a place by 30 September 2013, and met the academic conditions of entry, will be considered for these scholarships. Applications submitted after that date may be considered depending on availability of funds.
- Successful applicants will be informed, in writing, by the end of October 2013 of any award to be offered.
- These scholarships will only be made available as a partial waiver on the tuition fee that is payable on registration at the University.
These terms and conditions apply to the academic year 2013-14. The University of Essex reserves the right to update these terms and conditions as necessary.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Kingston University, UK We offer awards totalling £250,000 every year, with each international scholarship worth £3,300. These are open to prospective full-time postgraduates in any subject area on a one-year […]
- Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK Plymouth University is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses.To be considered for this […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students, University of Kent, UK The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- University of Glasgow Country Scholarships, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 50 postgraduate scholarships worth £3,000 across each of the 4 Colleges. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee discount and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK semoga informasi tentang Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship, University of Essex, UK ini bermanfaat.