Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahsambilkerja.info menyampaikan tentang PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE
PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE
Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project entitled:
Numerical modeling of geothermal reservoirs through geophysical, geostatistical and flow data
This project is financed by The Danish Council for Strategic Research and DTU Informatics. Preferred starting date is 1. February 2012.
This project will develop new technology to improve planning of energy storage in geothermal reservoirs through high-quality experiments and modelling. The technology will be based on a multidisciplinary approach combining small scale geochemistry/rock physics with large scale seismic inversion and history matching of production data. The focus will be on Danish geothermal reservoirs, because heat storage is likely to be the missing link in planning sustainable energy production in Denmark, where several sources of energy should interplay. Energy sources as waste incineration and wind are not controlled by immediate energy demands. By storing energy at low heat loss in hot aquifers we obtain an effective interplay between different sources of energy, so that the degree of coverage with sustainable energy can increase at an affordable cost.
- A physics or engineering degree (M.Sc.) with mathematics, numerical analysis or computer science as an important element
- Good programming skills, preferably in Matlab, C and FORTRAN
- Good writing skills in English
Application Deadline : January 8, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, DTU, Denmark Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable Energy […]
- 3 PhD Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable […]
- PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU The project’s main task is to develop one or several advanced tooling process chains to realize injection moulding tools with micro and/or nano structures in combination with induction […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU Fotonik Postdoc in Ultrafast dynamics in quantum dot waveguides at DTU FotonikOverview The Nanophotonics Theory & Signal Processing group seeks a postdoctoral candidate to work on the experimental […]
- PhD in Inorganic and Physical Chemistry at Hasselt University The Faculty of Sciences, capacity group Chemistry, research institute Institute for Materials Research, research group Laboratory of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry of Hasselt […]
- Phd/Postdoc Positions at Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO), Aarhus University, Denmark Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO) is a basic research center funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The center is a collaboration between researchers at […]
- Postdoc Position in Hydrogen Storage by Adsorption in Porous Materials at ENSTA ParisTech Postdoctoral Position Proposal for 2011Topic : Hydrogen adsorption in porous materials. The Department of Process Engineering at ENSTA is involved in the determination of the ad-sorption […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, DenmarkThe Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Sensory Science A PhD scholarship in Sensory Science is available at the National Food Institute (DTU Food) with start as soon as possible. The scholarship is funded jointlyby the Technical University […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE semoga informasi tentang PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE ini bermanfaat.